I’ve found one! If you are looking for a great golf tournament promotion and need golf insurance, I think I just found the perfect solution for you so I thought I’d share it:
National Hole in One (NHIIO or NHIOA) has paid out in excess of $50,000,000 is cash and prizes and has successfully insured over 300,000 tournaments the world over. Their events are well known to be special and unique, leaving the attending golfers asking when the next one will be.
Just a few of the benefits of working with NHIOA:
· They help your event so all players have an equal chance of winning. Even ladies get a true shot because they get to play from their regular Ladies Tee!
· They don’t place limits on the distance of play for your Grand Prize hole.
· They create customized, state-of-the art, weather resistant golf signs to make an awesome impression, highlight your sponsors, grab attention, and spice up your tournament.
· They let you decide what the Grand Prize ‘Pot of Gold’ will be. Hole in One Insurance can cover anything of value. Planes, trains, and automobiles? How about race horse or a yatch? Diamonds? Cash? Whatever you’d like to offer, they’ve got the program to cover it.
· They offer Weather Insurance so you don’t have to worry about the loss of revenue or investment that could be jeopardized by Mother Nature. (They hear she’s not really a golf fanatic.)
· They offer add-on contests, such as shoot outs or putting contests.
· They also have prize promotion programs outside of golf. Ask them about their Grand Prize Promotions.
· They have the ‘best in class’ golf sponsor signs for your golf outing with 28 years in the business of being a proven, trusted provider of prize coverage and well…they’re just plain fun to work with.
They have offices in Dallas, London, and Melbourne, National Hole in One specializes in Hole in One Insurance for Charity Golf Tournaments, Corporate Golf Outings, and Private Golf Tournaments. They can get you some green from the green!
Visit them now at http://www.hio.com/